Snorkeler/Boat Rider Checklist
- Reservations are not required but recommened to assure your space on the boat.
- Please write down your tour time. The tour time is when the boats leave the docks. Please arrive at least 45-60 minutes prior to arrival so that we may leave the docks on time. This gives ample time to insure everyone has time to check-in and gear up.
- Don't forget your directions to our location.
- Remember if your are snorkeling and do not have your own gear the price for mask, fins, and snorkel are separate rate.
- Will you need a wetsuit? During warm summer months you will not need a wetsuit. The warm Atlantic temperatures are in the 80's during summer! Coming during winter? No worries, we have wetsuits for the cooler mid 70's Atlantic temperatures too.
- Remember to wear your bathing suit under your clothing. We have limited space for those who need to change. This will also help us leave the docks on time.
- Towels, sunscreen, sunglasses, and chapstick are all recommended. We want you to have a good time in the sun!
- If you are bringing items on board that you do not want to get wet such as phones, books, clothes, etc please place them in a dry bag. We do have dry bins that you may put them in as well.
- Are you worried about getting sea sick? Even though the boat rides are calm and enjoyable some guests take precaution and purchase motion sickness patches or pills. When and doubt take one so you will have a great time! We do offer them at our front desk. It's always a good idea to follow the directions on the packaging.
- Parking is available on-site at Fish City Marina.
- We do provide water from a water cooler as well as crackers. If you would like to bring a snack or lunch there are iced coolers located on board.
- All divers, snorkelers, and passengers will be required to sign a Liability Release on arrival.
- Don't forget to bring your camera to capture a memory of a lifetime. If you would like to purcahse a disposable underwater camera we sell them at the front desk. Remember we are on Facebook and would love to see your photos!
- For those that are diving make sure you have your Open Water Diver Certification/(C-Card). If you will be diving one of our deeper wrecks please bring a higher certification card.
- You will need: Mask, fins, snorkel, bcd, regulator, weights, and tanks. If you do not have these items we have these items for rent here! Additional items you might want to bring along: dive computer if not diving with tables, lights, surface marker buoy, watch, underwater camera, whistle, and appropriate wetsuit/skin. Our dive rates do not include tanks or weights.
- Please have your log book so we can stamp this dive for you!
- Remember to post your pictures on Facebook after your dive!